Thread: The Saudi Cup
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2021, 04:34 PM
Super Mod.. and Super Fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms62 View Post
Yeah the since deleted comment. If you have written an article calling out the industry for fawning over the Saudis then please post the link but based upon below I don't think that exists. If you don't write it aren't you condoning the behavior and part of the problem?
Putting aside the fact that my job isn't columnist, your position is that because I haven't written the specific article that you want to see, I'm a hack with no integrity. Got it. You don't need to see or listen to anything else I've done, regardless of how many people I've pissed off in the industry with my incessant drumbeat every week trying to call out cheating and get drug trainers out of the sport.

Let me know what else you'd like me to write so I can please a no-talent whiner who's done literally nothing except cry on message boards about what people whose work you don't even consume should be doing. It's so great that you're above it all; I'm sure you're constantly giving middle fingers to your bosses at whatever boring, depressing job you do.

I'm done with this Jim. You've clearly become a very bitter and sad person and I've already wasted enough time entertaining your misinformed misery. Nice knowing you.