Thread: copypasta
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2008, 06:45 AM
Hialeah Park

I had no idea..

1. copypasta 323 up, 43 down
A derogatory term for forum posts which contain a direct or nearly direct copy-and-paste of memes, posts from older forum discussions, or other material, often accompanied by an attempt to pass off the contents as new and original.

Commonly seen on 4chan.org's Random ("/b/") forum.
> I went to Taco Bell and tried
> to spend a $2 bill, and the
> cashier had no idea what it
> was and called the cops.

DAT'S SUM DELICIOUS COPYPASTA
meme forum plagiarism original troll
by BURT ROGES Dec 1, 2006 email it 0 comments
2. copypasta 272 up, 25 down
A simple dish, usually served as the main course, whose preparation consists of that act of highlighting, right clicking, copying, and pasting. Ingredients include primarily old posts and memes. Traditionally served with a large side of Desu and/or GTFO.
Original Post: Dear /b/,
(excessively long unnecessary story no one will read)

Anonymous: copypasta GTFO
4chan copypasta meme copy paste
by Davii Aug 1, 2007 email it 0 comments
3. copypasta 1 up, 1 down
1. An amount of lengthy text that has been repeatedly copied from somewhere and pasted as a reply to an irrelevant subject.

2.An alternative version of the slang term "copypasted".
1. "Dude, how was Monday night?"

"Don't say another word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say anything else - one whisper of a word - I will destroy myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this fear engine will bore a hole between this world and that one."

2. "Your bio is fake? It's all copypasta?"