View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 03:01 PM
Randwyck

Its not about the president , its about the government embarking on spending that will never be matched. How is all the crap in the budget going to be paid for ? With our tax dollars is how and does anyone think they are going to be able to do it at the tax rate that is current ?
By the year 2046 with this budget each man woman and child would have to pay over 400k in taxes just to keep our country from imploding , if you dont believe me just look it up , we are heading down a road that there will be no return from.
The citizens of this counrty are trying to make a statement without having a full blown revolt ( which might not be a bad idea ) ....the government is funded and paid for by us and when you idily sit by and let them do what they want we will have only ourselves to blame, How much do you think that actors salary from House is going to be ? Do we really need a media liason , I thought that was E Rahms job . Its bogus and if you dont think its not going to affect you down the road then I want the kool-aid you have been drinking , because with this spending we are totally screwed as a nation , the dollar will be worth about 25 cents by the time they are done printing all the money.

Horses are like strawberries....they can go bad overnight. Charlie Whittingham