View Single Post
Old 03-31-2020, 06:02 PM
Havre de Grace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plenilune View Post
Thank you. I sprained my hand catching myself from a fall. Clutzy me! It's feeling better. I appreciate everyone's kind words and thoughts.
I never did that kind of damage to myself, but have certainly fallen and gotten sprained ankles several times and some skinned up knees and once stepped in a hole where a parking meter used to be. The place where the parking meter hole tried to assassinate me was across from Bill Clinton's old High School. There was something about that place that had it in for me. Also got T-boned in my car near the same place. Old guy drove his car right through a stop sign. Hit my car with such force it broke the rear axle. My car was an old Cadillac so built sort of like a tank. Spun my car around 180 degrees and was headed in the opposite direction to what it had been, but I was not harmed.

My wife's secretary fell out of travel trailer and broke her wrist trying to catch herself. Had to have surgery which was not done right the first time and to be done again. I don't think it has ever mended right.

Last edited by cal828 : 03-31-2020 at 06:23 PM.