Thread: Tampa
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 06:54 AM
Flemington

Default Thursday

We are up at the crack of dawn to Golf. I'm exhausted as I worn out a path in the carpet running from my bed to the bathroom. It was a very long night. GPK bitches and moans that I kept him up with my snoring, but every time I went to the bathroom he was passed out. Thankfully we find the golf course fairly easily after a brief stop at Starbucks. I refrain from getting coffee, but that doesn't stop me from visiting the facillities at the golf course. I failed to mention that my streak of bathroom runs had come to an end at the steakhouse the night before. The patrons were very nice though, giving me a standing ovtion as I walked out of the restauraunt.
Golf was a good time, It was GPK, Herk and Bigs in the first group and Me, BT and Rude in the second. I know I suck at golf and I'm okay with it. I was actually impressed with BT, he hits the ball great in between eating cigarettes and drinking beer. Rude on the other hand is more my level. It was a great time and the sun never came out, making it feel very comfortable. Other than Rude hitting a couple of perpendicular shots (sorry Dan), the higlight for me was shooting a legit 46 (must have been a payback from God for making me piss out of my ass for the last 48 hours) on the back after flirting with 60 on the front. But it was a great time and even better we realize that after some rain late yesterday that they will be running on the turf at Tampa. We are on the way.

To be contined...................