View Single Post
Old 07-27-2022, 03:39 AM
Steve Byk

How has this story escaped national attention? Another pathetic incel gets his hands on 'the family gun', kills family of 3 at random..

9-Year-Old Survives Shooting that Killed His Parents and Little Sister

https://news.yahoo.com/three-campers...173814136.html

Tyler and Sarah Schmidt, both 42, and their six-year-old daughter, Lulu, have been identified as the family who were shot and killed at around 6 a.m. at Maquoketa Caves State Park Campground on Friday. The couple’s nine-year-old son Arlo survived the attack, according to Cedar Falls Mayor Rob Green.

ABC reports that investigators have not yet determined what relationship, if any, the victims shared with the shooter, whom authorities found dead in the park from what appears to have been a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

Green posted his condolences on Facebook. “Like many of you just hearing the news, I’m devastated,” Green wrote Friday. “I knew Sarah well... Details will be forthcoming about services and other memorials, and I will ensure the community knows about this. Please offer some extra grace to the Schmidts’ many friends, neighbors, and coworkers as we try to process this horrible tragedy.”