View Single Post
Old 05-25-2022, 07:26 PM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddymo View Post
So you would be cool if the sick ****in moron blew the heads off kids with a 12 gauge shotgun with buckshot for deer hunting? Look these children died in a senseless act of demonic evil, it shakes me to my core. Humanity is capable of genocide which happens each day in 2022. It's repugnant it's not about if it's Zyklon B or a weapon that can fire 15 rounds vs 3. Conflating such is sad.
It’s too easy for nut jobs to get guns Freddy.

The only way to curb this senseless violence is to make it more difficult for the wrong people to obtain weapons. You’re never going to stop it all, but stopping just one would make a huge difference in countless peoples lives.

It’s more difficult to adopt a pet than obtain a gun in this country. There’s something wrong with that.

If you’re a responsible gun owner, I’m not talking about you. I’m talking about the 18 year old kid that was known to shoot at cars with a BB gun, who when he turned 18 went and bought two guns. No wait time, no mental evaluation, no background check. He just needed an ID and money to cause carnage.

We’re the only nation that deals with this. Something needs to change.