View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 05:57 PM
Pimlico

Maybe you are right, I know the wagers and the horses, but even if you guys came up with some plays, they would have to be either from someone with much respect, and with only the possiblity of 50 to 100 to wager this year, I feel it really would be a Miracle to hit anything big this year.

So many horses truly have a shot at this race I think, with no true speedballs, the pace looks to be setting up for A MAD DASH at the finish line, and the will be any ones race.

Okay, then how's this, just find me the winner and then I will do the rest myself, or try to put the puzzle together.

Any predictions on what this years price's might be, should I go for exacta's or tri's this year or still go for the superfecta, which to me would be extremely hard this year, almost impossible for me, you saw my horses, and you can add a few to them for the under's, not enough money to make the right wagers, may just have to tri exacta's and a tri or 2, unless Dime supers will be wagered, still not sure on that yet.

Well , it sucks not being able to take the chance on the years Biggest Mutuel Day, on the Biggest Mutuel Race of the Year, when the pools swell to overflowing, and hitting one or 2 of them can change your life, for people like me, maybe not for everyone, but for me it would, and I have been waiting all year for another chance, and then the whammy got me, oh well, I may still do okay.

Thanks all

And Good Luck

Patrick