View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 09:27 AM
oracle80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scav
"And I find it beyond incredible that anyone who claims to be an expert could say that the horse ran as well yesterday as he did in his prior races. I have no knowledge of his sheet numbers or Beyer from yesterday's race but its 1-9 that he takes a significant drop in figs on Rags, Thoro graph, and Beyer. To make it sound like he ran his typical race and simply got beaten to me is as far fetched as the tampa bay Devil rays winning the World Series this year.
"

"We simply disagree on that race. His opinion that Songster wasn't as good as advertised in general is one with merit that I happen to agree with. You may remember how gleeful I was when Bling got what I felt was a bad ride and I was lucky to have Songster get a perfect trip that day.
That certainly is a different issue however than the fact that the field he was facing yesterday was less than stellar to say the least. We disagree that he ran the same race as he had always run and I think that when the figs come out you will see that he droppewd severely on both sheet companies and on the beyers."

Ah and the one I was looking for

08-01-2006, 03:05 PM
oracle80
The Curragh Join Date: May 2006

Hes either a liar or incompetent in this case. Once the figs come out if he has indeed run his usual race I will retract every statement and offer Mea Culpas. So if the figs come out lower will that be an indication that he did NOT run his typical race? Or is it just that its that way because you say so?

Hey Scav, the horse was short. A clocker I talked to told me as much the day after the race. Now if you want his number you can feel free to tell a guy who has trained grade one winners and watches every horses work every day that you know more sitting in your house in Chicago, pardon me while I trust in the other guy more ok?