View Single Post
Old 01-25-2015, 09:25 PM
Jerome Park

From ~ Clyde

================================================== =====

It's really nice being in a brand new Debbie contest.

There I go again.

Anyhoo....I am wondering if any of the posters in the Tamp Bay Reunion thread have ever heard of Facebook.

Just thayin'.

Thank our lucky's they are not tweeting here,too.

Anyways!!....Believe it or not, more interesting things are happening than the Worst Dressed Tourist in Floria Contest.Another KD approaches and countless 3 year olds are candidates to win it.February 1st begins the one week Grifter Convention which shall be held at the parking lot of Walmart in Kent.The Grifter of the Year will announced on February 2nd.If it isn't Taylor Marie,then I would not want to meet the winner.

More PLE's:

"Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time."

Well don't look at me.

"He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has."

I don't think baffert wrote that one.

"It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it."

Public "servants" ,I feel sorry for them.They have a lllllllllong road to hoe.

"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up."

Or if they're in the Tampa Bay Reunion thread.----=:>

"Life is like a mirror, we get the best results when we smile at it."

BLECH!!

"If you are going through hell, keep going."

keepah-keepah!!

And now, hour STICKY MUSIC!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzAO9A9GjgI

In closing,remember----if ever you find yourself a stranger in a strange land amongst creatures who cannot be explained away;not to worry.You are merely momentarily trapped in Tampa Bay....among those bearing Legionnaire's Disease.

Uhm.....maybe you should worry.

ADIOS AMIGOS!!