View Single Post
Old 07-13-2006, 01:24 PM
Arlington Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scav
Not impossible, but not easy either. This year especially because they are suppose to be good, they will be sold out of every home game when tickets go on sale next weekend. You could always go the scalper route or Ebay/Stubhub....Tickets go on sale on July 22nd and if you stay away from the Packers game, both Monday Night games and the Sunday night game, you should be able to get tickets. I would target the Bills games on October 8th or the Dolphins game on November 5th. 1) The Bears will win both games so you will see the good side of Bears fan/Solider Field, it can get a little rough there when they lose, ESPECIALLY if they lose to the Packers at home, multiple patty wagons parked out front for that game. Anything after the 5th and you start having to worry about freezing your rear end off, like I did last year on that Sunday night game against Atlanta, -5 degree at game time, windchill was INSANE.....
like he11 the bears beat the dolphins this year. I got that one already marked as a win for da fish. you'll be wondering why your team didn't get Pep. Who's gonna play QB after Rex gets squashed again early in the year?