View Single Post
Old 02-18-2016, 02:56 PM
The Curragh

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3kings View Post
Tottenham has a decent chance to win but would Leicester City winning the EPL be the biggest upset ever in professional sports?
Lester, yes Lester City has obviously been the biggest surprise thus far, but they didn't add any pieces during the transfer window, and i believe chelsea blocked a move for Remy to be sold to the Foxes. I'd like to think they can keep this pace, but that usually doesn't happen with lower-end squads.

I'm rooting for them, b/c it's not like i want to see Sh!ty win, they're getting Pep next year anyways. Ass-n-All, pass, Spurs --- also passing, Man U --- way too many problems and now no Rooney. I'll take a dark horse, Southampton, always rooting for one of those non "power 5" teams like Lester and the Saints to shake things up.

Relegation:
If you would have told me my Swans would be fighting to keep their head above water this season i wouldn't have believed you.
I still can't believe how good Watford and Bournemouth, picked both of them to be relegated at the beginning of the season.

Out
Aston Villa
Sunderland ---- it just really needs to happen already
Norwich City

*though i would like to see the magpies, Newcastle get the boot even after spending all that money at transfer.