View Single Post
Old 05-18-2015, 07:04 AM
Steve Byk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pittsburgh Dave View Post
I followed the recipe tonight to a T. I will preface my comments by saying I went to school in Annapolis and feel that I know what a true Maryland crab cake tastes like.

My grade: A+

Excellent recipe. The montreal steak really gives it a unique flavor and does a super job of bypassing the lack of old bay. Love the Keebler crackers as filling. Made with corn on the cob, shrimp scampi and cheesy grits.

Wonderful stuff....tip of the hat to Steve and Blu for this gem.
Dave..

It MUST have been good to trigger your first post in 3 years here! Glad you tried and enjoyed..

Blu's spot and the recipe has been as well received as any visit in recent memory. Had some listeners go to The Prime Rib downtown as well on Blu's push and they raved. In fact one couple went Friday and then back Saturday!