View Single Post
Old 02-10-2020, 04:20 PM
The Curragh

Quote:
Originally Posted by moses View Post
I noticed those discrepancies as well. I wish they had added some better horses to the pool. I feel like Blackberry Wine or Digital or Mr. Monomoy would have attracted more money than Violent City, Palm Springs, or Premier Star and possibly created some better value.
I was interested in the "All Others" numbers. The final odds were "2-1", but that could be anything from 2.0-1 to 2.4-1. The pool numbers at 6:44pm indicated it was 2.4-1. I was disappointed to wake up and find out I'd only gotten 2.1-1.

They must have had the correct final pool amounts in hand, otherwise they wouldn't have had the right odds for the individually listed horses.

Comparing this morning's numbers to the pool amounts showing at 6:44pm, there's this interesting result: Of the last $18,981 that was bet into the win pool, $15,071 was bet on "All Others"!