View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 02:54 PM
Jerome Park

From Morty

================================================== ======

What is dangerous? What is safe? What is considered to be psychopathic waste?

There's so much hidden yet obvious meaning to some trains of thought;and I don't mean the graffiti spray painted here by Travis Gravel.Then again.....some trains left the station a lllllllong time ago.

This is the last post toastie I'll make here,just to let all know.

Horsey racing and its concomitant,biodegradable,superfluous side shows have reached that point of utter boredom for me.It is now plain to understand where the term horse feathers was birthed.If there is really a loving God-----he has a funny way of showing it.One day a horsey will scratch out a book entitled "People Farm." Then Thin....I mean Keen Ice will scribble out "1284." Maybe another publishes ''What Doesn't Kill You Means The Next Attempt Probably Will."

Maybe Saturday will be my final post toastie.I may want to brag a lot;or gag----a lot.

Now,I know my next comment is going to offend a large slice of the populace....but then every comment I make offends a large slice of the populace.

All the same,if you tweet----you must be nuts.Even if you read tweets regularly----you must be nuts.And the thing bout it;it's wildly successful! Is this the legacy mankind wants to plant?? Imagine 100,000 years from now a Canadian Spaceship lost in space returns to Earth because it ran out of gas.The crew was put into a suspended animation(sort of like kdm ox at e-baboons) and they left Earth before tweeting was discovered to be a natural source of arsenic.They might well find printed copies of tweets:"What the fucl< is this,aye?"----"This is aboot the dumbest thing I've ever seen."

And they're CANADIANS!!

Now do you understand the lunacy of tweeting?

nottweeting must be invented.

FF Book.....another one."Yah HI!! Thought I'd drop in on your page and see what your drug trafficking buds have to say.Click on me and see the latest vacay pics from my road kill! WHOA!! I meant road trip!Plus pics of my very first Clarke Bar."

Perhaps some StickyMusic?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqxywPYRCbI

"The title refers to a Navajo belief that there are seven times in life that you must make a decision that determines your life path. Taking the wrong path means you must either backtrack or stay on the road to ruin."

Boy did that say a lot in a little,right?

Maybe I should have just typed in the above few lines.I could have saved so much time.The thing is, that "somebody" calling your name....is it a succubus?