Thread: Tampa
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 10:42 AM
The Curragh

[quote=GPK;843645]I don't even know were to begin to respond, but I will start with the bad toupee guy yelling at the screen. What I found hilarious about that whole ordeal was the stupid c*cksucker was literally right directly under the tv looking straight up with his head cocked to the side. How the hell he could even see anything from that angle is beyond me.I did like the old guy that let me shoulder cap the Big M races. When he started talking about drivers opting off one horse and getting on another, I knew he was my guy.

Now, the old f*ck that was our waiter at the dog track buffet was starting to piss me off. Every 2 minutes coming to the table..."we are shutting it down in 20 minutes. We are closing the buffet in 18 minutes. Gentleman...the buffet is closing up in 13 minutes." We get the point motherf*cker...let us eat.[/QUOTE]

AWESOME on ALL ACCOUNTS, well put!!!!

* everyone knows the closer you get to the TV the better viewing advantage you have, kind of like if you lean one way or the other, your horse will obviously feel your body moving and adjust accordingly (ala leaning into the wire)

* not sure which was funnier, us yelling at him for turning Penn National off..... and then yelling at him for every station he stopped on until he got to the Big M, or you shouldercapping him. And by shouldercapping i mean leaning over his shoulder trying to cap the race with under 2 minutes to post, "hey i'm not done with that race, can you flip it back?"

* Tom: Is there any desert on the $23 buffet?
Waiter: No, but we do have a desert menu
Tom: I’ll take the check

-bt-