View Single Post
Old 09-07-2020, 09:28 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
Don’t Call Me Mary stumbled at the break and was eventually eased...very fitting. Secondary Market ran okay but was no match for Franks Rockette

Meet totals
$304 wagered
$254.70 returned

Day 39
Best bet- Race 11-#5 Fig Jelly- I’ve watched Orlando Noda win too many races this summer to not see he’s been able to move up a lot of his horses. I think he can do it again here.

Longshot- Race #7 #3 Sweet Sneak- I think this is a bad ML, since I think she’ll go off about 5 or 6-1, but am hoping to get the 12-1. In her turf races she faced horses that would win by a pole in here. Big trainer switch, gets Saez and might be long gone
Fig Jelly didn’t get the magic Noda elixir and Sweet Sneak wasn’t good enough. Last day, I’ll provide a brief recap later in the week.

Meet totals
$312 wagered
$254.70 returned

Day 40
Best bet- Race 10- #3 Tikhvin Flew- finally back to what he does best, sprinting on dirt. Atras runners are running very well right now and should get plenty of pace to run at

Longshot- Race 11- #3 Wild Banker- when Dini ships in, he usually does so with a purpose. Attracts Rosario and I think he can sit a good trip in here and hopefully pick them up late