Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
Both just finished I think (hope)

Meet totals
$296 wagered
$254.70

Day 38
Best bet- Race 6- #6 Dont Call Me Mary- PA bred was a private purchase by Sol Kumin, et al after her last at Penn National and this is quite a step forward...but I trust in Pletcher. I can’t imagine she’s running here for nothing. Strong works and he names his go to rider in Irad. I think she sits off hot pace and gets them late

Longshot- Race 10- #4 Secondary Market- on the surface it seems like a lot of speed signed on in here but I wonder if it doesn’t materialize. I was impressed with Secondary Market’s return and last year she took a big step forward in her second start. Hoping for a similar result here
Don’t Call Me Mary stumbled at the break and was eventually eased...very fitting. Secondary Market ran okay but was no match for Franks Rockette

Meet totals
$304 wagered
$254.70 returned

Day 39
Best bet- Race 11-#5 Fig Jelly- I’ve watched Orlando Noda win too many races this summer to not see he’s been able to move up a lot of his horses. I think he can do it again here.

Longshot- Race #7 #3 Sweet Sneak- I think this is a bad ML, since I think she’ll go off about 5 or 6-1, but am hoping to get the 12-1. In her turf races she faced horses that would win by a pole in here. Big trainer switch, gets Saez and might be long gone