View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 06:56 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeboyelvis View Post
WoW (for you, Andy) never fell. The jock admitted he had no horse. He's LITERALLY the only one IN THE RACE that had an actual bitch coming to him, yet he courteously abstained because he knew he had no horse. The jock/trainer that whined the loudest (and curiously was never fouled, not even brushed) got put up by earning nothing. Congrats. I'll never know if you or anyone else benefit from the CH getting put up, or the 7 coming down. That's inconsequential. It was a bush league call that installed a fake champion. Glad that works for you.
Tyler never admitted he had no horse. He said the opposite actually. I’m not sure why the no DQ camp has to resort to fake news, but its interesting. In an article on TDN he said, “At that point we had just started to make our initial run and I had plenty of horse.” When asked if he would have won if not bothered he said, “It’s tough to say. I think the horse had every chance to be 1-2-3 if nothing happened. I had a lot of horse around the turn.”

You said I took some sort of pleasure in the DQ. Im telling you I didn’t and I didn’t win money because of it either.

I’ll ask again....what in your opinion would’ve been justification for a DQ? Would it have taken someone going down?