View Single Post
Old 01-29-2022, 07:19 AM
Atlantic City Race Course

Quote:
Originally Posted by RolloTomasi View Post
If I'm interested it is only because I think both horses will be exposed; just like last year's Saudi Cup. Of course, we may see a scam like in the 2004 BC Classic.

There is really no interest in Knicks Go; he was already exposed multiple times last year and he won't start ever again after Saturday (at least not in NA). Poor man's Black Tie Affair.

Life is Good has done nothing to warrant his reputation. The only race of consequence he was in, he lost, although to be fair he had excuses (layoff, genius jockey). But either way, he's not much better than Jackie's Warrior. Ginobili came back to get massacred by a NY-bred in the Cigar Mile; Snapper Sinclair and Eight Rings have been buried in multiple starts since the BC Undercard Mile. If he ran in the Classic, he would have done no better than Uncle Mo or French Deputy. If he had a real career I doubt he would do much more than a horse like Honour and Glory. Poor man's Forestry.
Funny that you say Knicks Go was exposed multiple times last year (I kind of agree a little) but then the horses you say are the real horses, he kicked their asses on multiple occasions too.
Manila, Java Gold, Alysheba, Sunday Silence, Go for Wand, In Excess, Paseana, Kotashaan, Holy Bull, Cigar, Alphabet Soup, Formal Gold, Skip Away, Artax, Tiznow, Point Given, Azeri, Candy Ride, Smarty Jones, Ghostzapper, Invasor, Curlin, Zenyatta, Zenyatta, Goldikova, Havre de Grace, Wise Dan, Wise Dan, California Chrome, American Pharoah, Arrogate, Gun Runner, Accelerate, Maximum Security, Gamine