View Single Post
Old 05-09-2019, 06:37 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCUDSBROTHER View Post
"This message is hidden because Dahoss is on your ignore list."

Old bitch still bitter because I had 1 horse to finish off a $5700 pick 3 , and he had 2 others. "So Gifted" went right to the front, and denied his 2 horses (in a little turf sprint at the Churchill Fall Meet.) I know that was painful for him. I think one of his might of had a will pay of 16K. I said might. I'm sure he will correct it if I am wrong about it. Probably still has the amount stuck in his brain forever.
I literally have no idea what you’re talking about. You think I’m bitter about losing a pick 3 at least 7 years ago because you had it? Wow. That’s HILARIOUS.

I’m mocking you because you’re an unhinged moron acting like he’s never watched a horse race before. You’ve started two threads which are the internet equivalent of the guy on the subway screaming to himself about the aliens that are coming.

Instead of a little self reflection, you think I’m bitter about a pick 3 from I don’t even remember when that I probably forgot about an hour later? That’s awesome.

The scary thing is YOU remember that. I didn’t post here for 6 years and you’ve been holding that in? Glad you got it out finally. Seasoned horseplayers change the page after missing a score. You should try it sometime instead of acting like such a bitch.