View Single Post
Old 07-12-2006, 08:51 PM
Jerome Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by taoaracing
First Off , Black , Why do you alway's feel compelled to bring the fact that I am an announcer into every thread I post on , Seems to me thats envy. I do not have to explain my position . I made a comment about 1 call Durkin made and now he is the most respected announcer in america (please form an intelligent opinion and then comment) . I dont know what your deal is but , I made an opinion about JJ Graci , he certainly can come on this board and explain what he said and why he said it right since his main man runs this board.

All's I know is I made comments on this thread and you instead of dealing with the topic decide to attack my credibility once again . If you bothered to read any posts Ive made in the last 2 days you would see what I mean. But keep on attacking my occupation and trying to rack your brain as to whom I am . Either way You can only attack people you have no idea how to form an opinion (typical message board dribble is all you can contribute)
Please, feel free to dig up just ONE post outside of this thread where I have " brought up " you're being an announcer. I don't recall having had one exchange with you.

I'm confused, doesn't Durkin call the TC races and the BC races?