View Single Post
Old 05-05-2015, 05:45 PM
Steve Byk

Quote:
Originally Posted by $bill View Post
Steve,

In 2 of the turf races on Derby undercard, the 2 horses that went off around 10 to 1 and won you had as As. Divisidero and Tepin.

I had both as Cs and keep looking at can't see much more, maybe Divisidero because he was lightly raced. What did you really like about these 2 horses to make them As?

Were these Thorograph horses?

Thanks,
Bill
Bill,

In terms of Thoro-Graph, can say $30 Paganol in the opener was a horse that looked particularly live with a return to the race 2 back.

Given that turf in general is contentious, Tepin and Divisidero started out as viable options the way I saw the races. Divisidero was sure to get a pace to close into and Tepin had every chance to be involved while saving ground. Buff Bradley and Mark Casse had been on ATR in recent months talking about both and I like to reach for horses like these that are progressive. Adding in the strong morning works and their attractive prices and both were ideal 'Best Value' keys. Getting either home would have been great, but both was fortuitous.

Last edited by Kasept : 05-06-2015 at 12:01 PM.