View Single Post
Old 06-18-2006, 09:42 PM
Monmouth Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowing tail
Man way to go sounds like you are totally feeling my pain about the end of college. But then again i guess you transitioned about as smoothly into one chick as a person can do, sounds like she goes all-out to make your dreams come true lol.

But that is not for me right now and i have to find a way to keep this $17.00 payout going as long as i can, do you know what i am saying? there must be a way to find where these chicks go after college. Or what was that quote from wedding crashers i think someone had as a signature - "i love college girls, i get older they stay the same age" lol that about sums it up.

People think it is "good" to "grow up" but i say that is crap and i will continue my recreation as long as i can stretch it out. That is good for you man that you are happy with one chick but basically one is never enough that's what i say why not eat from the buffet table.
I like how we hijacked this thread into being able to maintain satisfactory levels of casual sex. Its no good to grow up! I'm 25 and really wish I could roll back the clock and live everyday like I was 22 again. Would be skipping classes, drinking heavily and looking for my $17 exacta payouts on new chicks from week to week.

I admire your desire to eat at the buffet table, man. Keep it up!!!!