View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 10:00 PM
Hialeah Park

Talking

I think their fines should be increased and of equal value. To me, the most disturbing part of the whole video is when Navarro proclaims "we phuck them", which prompts the douchenozzle (thanks ateam) owner to repeat something along the lines of it and get one last brag/barb in on the guy filming, one that he had a prior disagreement with earlier.

Whether or not he meant it in jest, or it's his horse or his cousin's brother's mother's horse, it just disturbed me as a horse bettor to see a high % trainer at a few circuits say that with such passion. It held such an overconfident tone to it to the point that I would FALL OVER DEAD if he's never partaken in some sort of meditated illegal activity regarding the racing of horses somewhere along the line.

A sport that is consistently working towards bettering its image should take a good long look at this CLOWN & a few clowns of his nature and once & for all say that enough is truly enough.
"A person who saw no important difference between the fire outside a Neandrathal's cave and a working thermo-nuclear reactor might tell you that junk bonds and derivatives BOTH serve to energize capital"

- Nathan Israel