View Single Post
Old 05-19-2015, 08:47 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Frederick View Post
Maybe it is the middle ground, I don't know. What I do know is what happened to Caixa Eletronica (a personal favorite of mine) could have just as easily happened to a 2 year old. Age had nothing to do with his accident. If we need to be more careful as they get older than maybe they shouldn't be running at all.

I am very happy to see Be Bullish go out a winner. I just think there is more to meets the eye here and that some of the people involved should look at how they run their own stables instead of trying to meddle in others.
I appreciate your thoughtful and articulate response and yes, glad to see him go out a winner too.

You are right about Caixa... I do wonder if that haunts the man, you know? If deep inside he rationalizes doing this as a way of (wrong choice of words here, but )"making up" for that. Like he couldn't save one so he saves the other and believe me.. if anyone dumps on me for such an outrageous statement I totally deserve it but it's my thought and I am comfortable saying such a thing to YOU.

Again, I am no one to speculate on such matters but its a forum and all opinion and so that is my... that is what I wonder.