View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 10:13 AM
Oriental Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajungator26
I think that they picked the right Big 12 team for the title game (especially after watching the Fiesta Bowl.) Hindsight is 20/20, but I have always felt that Oklahoma was the best team in the Big 12 this season. Texas barely got past tOSU and Ole Miss took care of Texas Tech. Oklahoma will be the toughest team Florida has played all season and we are most definitely going to have our hands full with their offense. We're going to need to cover Bradford and be 'on top of him' the whole time. Either way, this is going to be a great game. I hope we have our shiat together.

again jamie you have to look at why texas lost the game they did to TT

there is no team in the country that had to play 4 weeks in a row top 10 teams at the time - texas played OU + Missouri + OSU + and then on the road at TT - look at how they started - 6 pts in the 1st half 27 in the 2nd half

TT was fresh and rested and waiting for them , they held on for dear life in the 2nd half

As for the performance the other night i think it goes to validate my point that USC s/b in the big game against UF- OSU defense did as much to stop Colt Mccoy as any team did all season - Texas had a month to be fresh and ready for OSU and they were held to 24 points. i ask anyone here to explain why OU wouldn't have had the same issue with the OSU defense the other night ???

As for USC they clearly dominated Penn St and Ohio St

i think Florida will win this game quite easy on Thursday as OU has no real defense , they couldn't stop mccoy much less anybody else all season