Thread: NHL Marketing
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 01:47 PM
Super Mod.. and Super Fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudeboyelvis View Post
Right because I call out bullsh1t from loudmouths and stand up for my team.

We had a great series with Chicago - one for the ages. In fact, even with "lowly" Tampa in the mix, it drew the 2nd largest TV audience in 18 years -
So much for "The original 6" being the only draw in the sport.

Of course I wished it would have ended a little differently - but nothing but proud of the effort and the grit my team played with and can't wait for next year.

The last thing I'm going to do is complain about how unfair it was that a chunk of our key players got hurt. Chicago won it, on the square - their fans should be very proud - helluva team they've got.
Get real man. You were THE obnoxious loudmouth all throughout the playoffs and turned off a lot of people with your gasbaggery. But now that your team was finally bounced like they should've been in the first round, you wanna act like you've been the humble guy just rootin' for a hard-fought series all along and are APPALLED that anybody would take pleasure in the Lightning losing.

Don't dish it out if you can't take it. The Lightning have a great team and I've said so this whole time. But your coach is a colossal douche, your radio play-by-play guy has the most grating celebration voice this side of John Sterling and your arena has to resort to a restrictive jersey policy and still ends up with 50% opposing fans at every game. Without even mentioning the players, it's a supremely annoying franchise that I know I'll have to deal with in the playoffs the next few years, so don't clutch your pearls when I take some delight in your defeat.