View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 09:49 PM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar1966 View Post
Sorry I forgot to remind you about the pigs being the only six time Super Bowl winning franchise in the history of the NFL. Have the Brownies ever made it to the Super Bowl. I dont even know if they ever made it to the conference championship game. If they did was it when Brian Sipe was the QB. From what I have seen and heard so far I think McCoy has a bright future in the NFL. Im hoping he gets to play for a better team some day. I guess you dont think 28-10 is a sh t kicking. Stats dont matter, only the score matters. Cribbs could of contributed to four touchdowns but if the score was 31-28 in favor of the pigs, then who give a sh t about stats. Stats are more of a personal thing. Unfortunately all that some players care about are thier own stats and not about the team winning.

You may well be a bigger idiot than Riot.

I was talking about present day, as you were. Now you jump into the historical record.You wanted my opinion of the best player in the nfl and I gave it to you.Then you comeback with he doesn't have super bowl appearances.Your head needs to stay in one place;you've been dancing with Riot too long.

And so you continue with the stats don't count shuffle ...I haven't brought up stats once!! Not once!

The Steelers should have won that game 56-0...given the Browns condition on what players played.Especially with a rookie qb appearing for the very first time.

I think , even with all this...you only were ahead 14-10 in the 4th quarter.

Not exactly awe inspiring.