View Single Post
Old 06-13-2006, 05:59 PM
Sheepshead Bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by somerfrost
You accused me of resorting to name-calling...this is your initial post, I believe "you clowns" fits under the catagory of name-calling! Don't accuse me of starting something that you clearly did! If I'm a "clown", you are an "idiot"...quid pro quo!
Do you ever sprain your ankle getting off of your high-horse?

I guess you included yourself in the clowns statement. I don't recall it saying specifically Somer is a clown....

People took my post seriously, there's one thing I do and do well is talk smack about College Basketball. He's not a bad kid, but this "wholesome Duke image" is a joke and I can't believe people buy into it. I have had to listen to countless falsehoods about UC Basketball in the past and when it's time for a little payback, that's just how it goes, so deal with it. When I walked into work today there were people avoiding me, because they knew they were going to hear it, but I have had plenty of things said to me about my team. It's fun, we rip each other to shreds, today was my day to do some ripping and I took advantage of it. I guess you guys are too sensitive and can't handle a little smack talking, so I'll back off. Try working with a bunch of UK Fans, I have to set them straight almost daily during basketball season.