View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 02:18 PM
Fairgrounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sightseek
Good posts Riot.

I didn't see the pre-qual and Oxygen only showed part of the Individuals yesterday, but did anyone else fall in love with Ravel? What a beauty! I wish I got a chance to see more of the dressage, but Show Jumping is tonight!
Yes...ohhhh, ahhhh, Ravel was beautiful and did so well for his first time big int'l competition. I didn't catch all of it either. I wish oxygen would put them on first like they did in the beginning.

Trusty....I feel for you....are you going to let your kids out of the house at all?????
What about public school...yikes!!!

I see your points, but mostly agree with Riot. Geez, you can just let your kid out to play and something bad might happen. But as always in sports changes do need to be made to protect both the animal and the human.
Did you see the guy that broke his arm weightlifting...gross!!

Now the 4 wheelers...yup got to get these kids off of them. I call the sheriff dept about once a week to come get these kids recklessly FLYING up and down the road and tearing up people's private property. The odd thing is the parents are the ones that let them do it and think I'm a bi-otch for complaing, although I am a bi-otch...
But then again the parents I speak of well...their family tree is really just a stump in the ground..living by rednecks don't ya know...