View Single Post
Old 09-26-2014, 02:53 PM
Jerome Park

From the banned one ~ Clyde

================================================== ===

SportyFans....please.I don't have time for everything.Tom Peely from Brazil wrote:

================================================== ==========
Mr. Collinwood: Why you do not cover soccer?

Mr. Peely:Because I hate short people.I don't cover tether ball as I hate tall people.So don't go trying to say I'm racist.

================================================== ===========

OK?

Now, let us get to the Pigskin Clyde Picks!

Ohio State home to Cincinnati----Ohio could really vaporize Cincy and they could lose/win a close one.The only unknown for me is if Ohio has larnt to defend the forward pass.I'll take a chance and say go with Ohio State giving 14.

MinnySotah at the Vulvarenes----Take Minny-Sotah getting 7.TheVulvarenes' coaches are fighting among themselves and the players play a game Jack Nicklaus is unfamiliar with.

Westnorthern at StatePenn-----Take WN getting 10.

The Hosers home to the Maryland Sherr Co.----Take the Hosers giving 4.

And in the Game of the Week----Take those FightingVagini at the Corn****ers place getting 17.5.

The Tribe goes down not fighting.

The Brownies don't play.

And the Cavaliers play a game no hockey fan cares about.

Aprilweather will fight that SA guy for a 3rd time on November 25th.It's what the fans want.

Derek Jeter Worship is over....THANK YOU GOD!!!! These awful retirement announcements before the player's last season are truly abysmal.

That'll do 'er,SportyFans.

This is your fine sporty writer,Clyde Collinwood,signing off with his usual signature line: "'Indians Hitters!! TAKE STEROIDS already fer **** sakes!!!!