View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 03:03 PM
Jerome Park

From Clyde

================================================== =======

You make me so angry!!

Mr.Horsey,I can agree with much of what you said but I am yakking about this year.Santana,in the last 2 months....has added 100 points (make that 100 poi.nts) to his average and that is now about .230.

.230! After ADDING 100 poi.nts!!

And the only reason he is at first is because he does the least amount of damage there.

Chisenhall( to keep things in balance,thoughtful guy that he is) has LOST 100 poi.nts!!

And the ONLY reason he is at third base is because Santana ISN'T!

The youthful pitching is going to breakdown under the pressure of that "play in" spot.Add in bad defense and this 2 to 3 runs a game as of late and -----pffft!!

How'd you like that last Brownie exhibition game? A complete reversal of form form the prior game.....statistically.But when you consider the Rams only played 3rd and 4th stringers....the result takes on a different hue.The Browns played against players most of who will not be on the Rams final roster!I know you agree they are abysmal,but this is for all sporty fans worldwide;especially my fine frenzied soccer fans from Nazi Portugal.

The Cavaliers got Love.

Yay.

'Ememer Carlos Boozer?

Ohio State should move up to No.1 after teaching Navy a lesson....and that lesson is: Never start passing when you are gobbling up running yardage like a fat boy at an all you can eat buffet.

And look at this brazen thuggish attack done to my family's high school football team.Garfield Heights----SHAME ON YOU ALL:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgn_...VUVbA2iLytXQ0K

Do not disagree with me Mr.Horsey or I will send you into the NoAdvantage Zone.