View Single Post
Old 10-24-2014, 08:30 PM
Jerome Park

From not me but Mr. Clyde

================================================== ========

Great big ol' happy greetings to Sporty Fans all over this fine universe of ours.A feeling,have I....that some of you are from the various parallel unversi but cannot reveal it because you don't want us to know you do exist.

Really;we don't care.

Anyways!!....I would like to critique my fine work from last weekend,but my wuffie ate my picks.

Such a shame,but we must go one.

I do hope my pastier gets these up in time.It's about 7 PM on Thursday so she does have plenty of time.I know you all can't wait for me to help you lose money.

Ol' Witch is at L-Less U,with the latter being given 3.5.

Take 'um points and L-Less U.

The Vulvarenes are at the Quartans.Take the visitors and the 17.MSU is not as good on defense this year.The Vulvarenes do have that.They are pretty good at defense.I think they break out of their awful performance this year and may well even beat the Quartans.

THIS Ohio State bikes to the backwoods of Happy Valley.DaffyDanny did not kill nearly enough of them and so the game will go one.State Penn has an offensive line resembling a toll booth with the gate permanently stuck open.The defensive line is pretty good, but THIS Ohio State will simply go around them.Take THIS Ohio State giving 13.5.

Sporty Fans;it is now your turn.

Git at dem beans!!