View Single Post
Old 10-09-2014, 01:56 PM
Jerome Park

From Clyde

IMPORTANT...no!----HUGE!! ANNOUNCEMENT FROM CLYDE COLLINWOOD's SPORTY DEKS!......I mean DESK!!

The maker of CLYDEFORM!!.... now introduce:

FIXER SNIFFER!!

Yes, after laborious hours of compiling compilers and all sorts of information in college football and squishing it all into a team's profile ( which includes large dossiers on key players,coaches,referees and big alumni donators as well as the known nefarious fixers----oh,by the way----the latter is particularly prominent in the SEC and is the residue of the Southern Mafia,made up of primarily Irish swine).This software enables the user to click on any team and it will show who they are playing along with the average point spread. If one team's name is in red bolded letters,this tells that team has been fixed to blow the spread.FIXER SNIFFER is 97% accurate!!

Sometimes.

But don't believe me.

Just try it almost free for one weekend at the almost free price of $19.95.

Dave Schwontz has NOTHING to do with FIXER SNIFFER!!----honest.If you need more,tune in tomorrow and I will GIVE you some college fb games that cannot lose.Finally the sporty bettor has a great software tool to aid him or her in focusing on the fixed games;something not available in the past.

(This offer is not available to Canadians.)