View Single Post
Old 10-05-2014, 07:33 PM
Arlington Park

================================================== ========

POSTMORTEM:

BARF!!!!

Thank my lucky's I only play with counterfeit Monopoly money.Which reminds me;this weeks NCAA FIX OF THE WEEK!! award ( the official insignia of fixers is a tool box stuffed with $100 bills,by the way) goes to the entire punt coverage team of Michigan State.

That 7 points was looking mighty good until you fellers suddenly went blind.

Now for Mr. Horsey.

I do agree ,generally, about the Tribe. All my groaning was pointed at this season's run for the playoffs playin spot.

Pitching looks peachy;offense still looks pruney.And they better get something else to do for Kipnis as far as a glove is concerned.Rodriguez to 2nd and the Lindor guy to short.At least pitchers won't have to close their eyes and grit their teeth on easy grounders either side of 2nd.Now they will only need to pray for easy ones hit to third.Chisenhall makes the hot corner a thruway.

I don't know what they do about run production.

There is no punting n baseball.

You mentioned the BIG LIAH.

Please, no more. I would accept the statue if the player's uniform was shown being torn off.That would add the needed level of satirical disparagement for that Barnum&Bailey walrus.

No more mention of pro basketball either,please.

I will leave it lay too, I promise.

And when the Browns don't play perfect----they win.

The Tenneessee Titans are this weeks recipients of the NFL Burma Point Shave trophy.The late punt block out of the end zone for a safety was brilliant.

Fixing is proliferating to the point multiple fixes may be found in the same game.We may see a qb being paid to throw a key interception to a cornerback who is being paid not to intercept.The qb should refrain from showing leadership by chewing out the butter fingered cornerback so as not to arouse suspicion.

Good day,Sporty Fans and remember: Your luck is out when the fix is in.