View Single Post
Old 10-05-2014, 10:43 AM
Santa Anita

clyde....basketball is the best sport, and we got basketball in Cleveland!! You should just get over it real soon. Your obsession with Lequeen is not healthy. He left just like all the basebally guys that left, the difference is he came back while still good unlike that basebally guy who has a statue now who actually did say they'd have to rip that Cleveland jersey off his back (he forgot the addendum..."unless I get an extra year on my contract from philly!" we all loved that stupid hick though!!) I also look at it as brilliant strategery by LeBron as once he left it allowed for multiple years of stench to acquire top notch talent in the draft to play and also to trade to acquire top notch talents like super Love!

What's scary about the Brownies is they have played perfect football (zero turnovers in 3 games and yet still stand at 1-2...what the heck happens when they don't play perfect??)

I still say Tribe is set up for dominance 2015-2017. Their young hurlers have nasty stuff. All they need is for Kipnis to not be stenchful and just one more offensive player, they'll be a 90-100 win team for quite awhile. Front office has been brilliant. Kluber for Westbrook. Gomes for Esmil Rogers. We ended up with a star for Sabathia in Brantley, and it took a very long time but even the Cliff Lee trade has been won....Carrasco!!! Ramirez looked pretty good at short, and we have Lindor near ready. Kipnis will be going back to the outfield very soon I think. Lots of problems have been fixed quickly. Good times are acomin'!!