View Single Post
Old 10-02-2014, 09:38 PM
Jerome Park

A message from Clyde

================================================== ===

Welcome to another edition of Cleveland Sporty Page.And welcome to hour new audience from the Andromeda Galaxy.They play their sports nikkidie over there;and it's girls sports only so huge high fives to all Andromedaens.

Anyhoo----first 3 fb games right,last 2 wrong from Saturday.

I think this means I should stick to picking 3.

So it be.

Ohio State still has an itty bitty trouble defending that doggone new fangled contraption:The forward pass.This is not good.The Maryland Sherr Oir team can throw pretty well,although their defense.....isn't bad either.Here's the angle this fine sporty writer will play.Maryland had to be very high playing their first BT game at the Hosers,while the Hosers probably had a let down after beating the ranked Missouri team at Missouri-----I would think.Why I took the Hosers last week-----no idea.

Now then,Maryland plays it's very first BT at home against the biggest name BT fb school.SEC fans.....take it easy.I'm just talking about the BT.

Nya?

So, can Maryland get high two weeks in a row?

I'm sure you devoted drug abusers think it easy, but this is different.

They will have their first sell out in 6 years, which should tell you what a fb hotbed Maryland.... isn't.This all adds up to being a "take Ohio State minus the 8.5."The final score could be 42-31, but it's still more than 8.5.

Take Rootgers less 2.5 against those loveable Vulvarenes.Rootgers is kind of like the Sherr Oir's in this game;only their competition is becoming a candidate for the MAC.If the MAC would consider taking them on.....which,I doubt.

The Cornfucl<ers are at The Michigan State Quartans.I think the fever is delayed and hits on the 7th day ,which will make it pretty tough on that cool,calm, mild mannered orangutang----Bo Pellini.

Take the Quartans giving 6.5.

The Tribe's season is over:Good news.

Bad news:The Brown's isn't.

Worst news:The NBA season is soon to start.

Hockey? I don't even know if it's started or has ended....or what their point seems to be.I look at it as Canadian Rugby.

Mailman Bob,harness horsey at Northfield;HUGE fan.

Don't bet any real Monopoly money on these games,sporty fans.The fix is in everywhere.