View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 08:46 PM
Steve Byk

Quote:
Originally Posted by henschwar45
steve,

do you see a horse like Cowboy Cal scratching out of top 20 and Dennis of Quark getting in? i live here in SC And really enjoy the program on sirius and the trrrn. I work at Churchill during Derby week and would like to meet you if
possible. I am a mutuel clerk for the last 17 years here at Derby Time. I own my own insurance agency the rest of the year.. also will you be doing dailt picks next week from churchill?

Henry
H,

I don't think anyone will demure from the field without an injury. Denis of Cork looks more and more doubtful right now and it's tough to swallow given that he looks as good as any horse out on the track these last several days...

Thx for listening to ATR.. Glad you enjoy it and would be happy to meet at the Downs this week. Lots of DT there too. Will look at the P4's at CD and the Oaks/Derby cards. Tough this week with tons going on though. HOL carry Wednesday has to be covered too.

See you at CD!