View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 09:16 AM
Oriental Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by cal828 View Post
Yes, she looks formidable on paper, to put it mildly, but still I might put a few bucks on some of the usual suspects. Wonder Woman(Gadot) was only beaten a half length in the Oaks and has since added blinks. Midnight Bisou should benefit if the pacesetters over do it. Separation of Powers is entered by Chad Brown. No more explanation needed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHT2004 View Post
I'm tossing. She's a poor girls Songbird, good and accomplished but not really fast. I'm using 4,5,7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by casp0555 View Post
Albin will send Jump Ruler as the sacrificial lamb and press Monomoy Girl but it wont work. Separation of Powers is interesting on the stretch out, but Midnight Bisou...this 8.5 distance is that girls bread and butter. Using three in my multis
Thanks for the responses. Looking at the competition, it may not be as clear cut as I originally thought.

I thought Midnight Bisou was beaten rather easily by Monomoy Girl a while back, but at a longer distance. Wonder Gadot is a possibility though I’m not sure she’s in her best racing form right now. I’m also not sure Monomoy is at her best either so I guess we’ll see. I’m starting to come around on the 5 as a solid alternative. I may swing for the fences and single Separationofpowers in a pick 4 and see what happens.