View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 05:59 PM
Hawthorne

Quote:
Originally Posted by somerfrost
"...stuck in the middle with you" Well, I don't think I've ever been in the middle of the road about anything...lol! I tend to look at people more than offices etc...Hillary is independent of thought and brave...she'll tackle hard issues and do what she thinks is right if put in a position of power! I like that! Obama is a wildcard but everything I've seen and heard I like. Condy...she's a black woman and she hasn't forgotten that! If she would become President, you'd see the soul of America restored I think...she would surprise a lot of folks (esp conservative Republicans) and I like that as well!
When did Hillary get brave, after she voted for the war? There has never been a vote made that had less bravery and everything to do with making herself look tough. She is a Senator from NY, she is not independent. No more Bushes or Clintons. 300,000,000 people and all we can do is come up with idiots from these two families?

I hope John Edwards mops the floor with Hillary. A Southern Democrat would be fine, not some "southern" democrat that moved to NY to get elected.

Last edited by Revolution : 11-01-2006 at 06:02 PM.