View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 08:09 PM
Jerome Park

A cold winters night message from ~ Clyde

================================================== ==========

Why,thank you Deborah Ann.

You have always been so white with me.

And may you have enjoyed nipple warmers on your Happy New Year....day.....party.....and such.

Oh boy.

Friends, when you have an important tax query;for Heaven's sakes don't ask an accountant or H&R Block.Post your question in the main forum of any ol' horsey board.Be smart.

I'm thinking 11 degrees with winds gusting to 25 mile per hour will cause your skin to feel like it should have some sort of covering.Hands do not function well in this kind of weather.If you would like to know what type of covering for your hands is best.....post this question in the main forum of any horsey board.Preferably, that would be NoAdvantage's ADW room.

What seems to be next on today's agenda?

Oh. It's the case of Cardvark making his usual dopey replies.Stevie:Can't you get him back into NA? Think of it this way----you have a member here at NT whom NA didn't want.This is very embarrassing,no? Now I know I've been darted off every horsey board known,but it's been for intellectual supremacy and my absolute fearlessness in regard to posters who would enjoy killing me. Cardvark's just a dung beetle in a vapid fence post suit.

Oh Steve, another thing.Can't you make a Girl's of NerdyTrail calender available to us? Think of the huge profit you're missing here.That's right.You could probably get $100 or more if the photos are done right.Just thayin'.

"Forgive, O Lord, my little jokes on Thee,
And I'll forgive Thy great big one on me"

OOOOOOOOOO

"In spite of the cost of living, it's still popular."

!

"Life is a whim of several billion cells to be you for a while."

YA!

"We are born wet, naked, and hungry. Then things get worse."

=:>

"Life is a cement trampoline."

!!!!OOOOOOOOOO!!!!

STICKY-STICKY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJVpihgwE18

Is it not wonderful people carry on that admirable human tradition of killing people who do not agree with them ....in the name of and in worship of their god? I'm really digging that quote about billions of cells being us so whimsically.Why have we never worshiped a Cell God? Maybe it's like, the less cells the better.And in this case,He then be the Giant Amoeba! At the very least we could better understand the Giant Bunny.

What are you all ever going to do without me?

No need to answer.

You are soon to find out.

Now, I must go out and create an ice sculpture honoring that great Antarctican----Raymond Burr.

Rock On!