Thread: Zenyatta
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 07:20 PM
Dee Tee Stables

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theatrical View Post
It is so enlightening to be put in a blanket assessment of Z's fans as airheaded. Am I ardent? You bet your ass I am. She may have lost by a head, but look who finished behind her.

Am I disappointed? Sure am, but Blame was very game. My girl made up a huge amount of distance to just miss. I could not be more proud of her.

She is a champion, despite the garbage that has been written. On another forum, where she has been sliced and diced unmercifully, those guys have shown a level of respect for her performance today. And, they didn't refer to Z's fans as some sort of circus show. Some of them got what made her fans so passionate about her.

She will probably be retired and I am glad. Posts like yours, after a race of this magnitude, just reinforce this mare could never do enough to suit.

It's time for another horse to take over the mantle of not being able to satisfy the armchair trainers.
another poster with comprehension issues. or maybe i wrote it poorly to begin with. i was addressing the zenyatta fans who don't understand racing, not zenyatta fans who do. i said anyone who understands racing will know it was her best ever performance, and far from disappointing. glad you read the whole thing.