View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 11:54 AM
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointman View Post
I have been anxiously awaiting the Democrats plan to fix Obamacare for quite some time. I am still waiting for a scintilla of an idea other than opposing anything the Republicans are willing to put out even before they have read it.
Thought you were above the Right v Left Gangwar and I know you are smart enough to realize both are corrupt. This Bill is nothing more than legislation written to maximize profits for the insurance industry and in all likelihood written by lobbyists for said Insurance industry. Ultimately we the middle class are the LOSERS here. Our rates will continue to go up and some on here pounding the tables to repeal Obamacare will have their rates Skyrocket. People kicked off the insurance roles or unable to afford insurance will continue to get care at Hospitals and Hospitals will raise their rates to cover losses from noninsured and underinsured. That will be passed on to us. Insurance company CEO's will continue racking in salary's and stock options in the tens to hundred million dollars off us. Yay Obamacare is no more Long Live Trumpcare.