Thread: TimeformUS
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 05:04 PM
Louisiana Downs

Arrow Very nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calzone Lord View Post
Thanks. I'd certainly enjoy being in New Orleans in the winter and I know I would be an asset to the bettors in that role.

However, I'm on the team with TimeformUS right now...and have been working with them for over a year now...and we're in BETA mode and just about to launch.

If you're a TVG customer...you can check out the TimeformUS past performances right now.

I'm both a figuremaker and analyst for them.

I think you guys will really enjoy the past performances and figures. The PP's have a cleaner and more modernized look to them ... and a lot of really useful innovations have been made to help bettors get an edge.

A lot of good horse racing minds are involved with the team, and I'm very excited about the product, especially as it becomes more complete.

Marc Attenberg, the former Vice President/Digital Development at DRF during the years when Formulator got rolling, is my boss...and he's had to endure a lot of my input and suggestions...to go along with a lot of very good ideas already in place.

DerbyTrail poster CJ is the chief figuremaker. I think you guys will very much enjoy betting with TimeformUS past performances.
Wow that's great news. Goodluck to u and CJ with the new chapter in the horse racing industry.

I'm gonna check it out. I always like reading and learning from your post/threads... Keep up your good work