View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 09:58 AM
Belmont Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by RolloTomasi View Post
Your'e way off. The horse made its debut in mid-July 2017. It hasn't even been 2 years.

It's been only 23 months (I realize you don't have enough fingers and toes to figure this out for yourself).

I already explained where the horse had time off for physical problems, but despite those, the horse has made more starts than either McKinzie, Tenfold, or Audible. The only graded stakes horse from his crop that remains in training that I can think of with more starts is Firenze Fire.

I'm not surprised that you've been to church...I'm sure you've accidentally wandered into a lot of places you didn't intend to go to...a high school graduation, for example.
You are way off Bravazo Promises Fulfilled Lone Sailor etc. You know from barns that race vs train

If Analyze It isn't that much at distance than suggesting the one-paced Catholic Boy is "all that" on turf is flawed. Currently, the dirt handicap division is much less likely to be any good this year than the big turf races that will attract AOB and Robert Bruce etc. Maybe you have insight into super talented laimo Cat Cruiser,.... wait till he puts it all together in February in the shed.