View Single Post
Old 09-09-2020, 06:19 PM
Atlantic City Race Course

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss View Post
Of course she could. Again, I’m not sure what that means nowadays anyway....but yes she could do things next year and at the end of this year that would make me think she’s generational
I also don't know what it means. I think of generational as once every 18-20 years and she certainly appears good but I don't know if she's that. If he means best of her class, I could agree with that although she didn't help her case in the Oaks. If she stays at sprinting and one-turn miles, I think she'll have a hard time making a case to be generational in any sense unless she goes on to face makes and takes races like the Met Mile and Forego.
Manila, Java Gold, Alysheba, Sunday Silence, Go for Wand, In Excess, Paseana, Kotashaan, Holy Bull, Cigar, Alphabet Soup, Formal Gold, Skip Away, Artax, Tiznow, Point Given, Azeri, Candy Ride, Smarty Jones, Ghostzapper, Invasor, Curlin, Zenyatta, Zenyatta, Goldikova, Havre de Grace, Wise Dan, Wise Dan, California Chrome, American Pharoah, Arrogate, Gun Runner, Accelerate, Maximum Security, Gamine