View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 01:40 PM
Jerome Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino View Post
Not sure why some public handicappers are bragging about how they told you that War Academy had no chance. About all the bozo's that were high on him. I guess they knew that he was going to be pulled up. Amazing.
After listening to a popular handicapper bash him yesterday I can't wait until he runs again. Hopefully in the Preakness. When this guy puts down a horse on his show I usually step up on the horse because lets just say it's a tell to me.
You didn't get much right here.

In fact, I don't think you got anything right.

Why don't you listen to today's show again. You can also go to nyra.com and listen to what I said about him before the race. I don't brag about opinions after races. I'm pretty clear that I am wrong a lot. I also was clear today that his being pulled up mitigated opinions. The whole point was that he was way overbet and that a lot of people had jumped on his bandwagon for no solid reason. I don't think that is disputable. It should also be noted that it was Steve that brought this conversation up...not me. Please find the one instant where I have initiated any discussion on his show which offered the opportunity for me to blow my own horn.

Yeah, all the horses I knock win. All of them....except the many of them that don't. There were two back to back last week, at 2:5 and 1:2, that failed to hit the board. I'll take my chances that over time my negative opinion on heavy favorites beats the odds even less takeout.

It's easy to be a hater. Go right ahead. I just thank you for listening.