View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 11:24 PM
Cahokia Downs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alabama Stakes View Post
It certainly will be if Byk Boss man releases selections.
I love Kimbear the 7 hoss in the Santa Anita Derby with 6-8 if you need a couple of toss outs

Loved Kimbear if he would have stayed in the Sunland Derby. I kinda of understand their thought process in scratching him for the Santa Anita Derby which many were touting as an easier spot without MASTERY in the mix.

Instead, I think many of these horses are coming off their worst performances (American Anthem and Gormley) and I think at least one of them will return to form in this spot. I think the more likely candidate is Gormley.

I think Term of Art is a legitimate long shot contender down on the rail. I think So Conflated and Irish Freedom both are long shots with a chance as well.

I honestly think that Bob Baffert gets his Derby contender with REACH THE WORLD. I think this horse proved last out he will do better stretching out even further and that is still a question mark with so many of the other contenders.

I don't know what kind of odds he is going to be yet, so I can't say I will even bet the race, but I do think there are betting opportunities to be had. One horse, I will definitely be playing against is ILIAD