View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 09:20 AM
Keeneland

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldDog View Post
BS You posted a link to one testimony, with a link to the NYT article that I quoted, to which you responded

Okay, where is the complaint? I've asked you for more information and asked you your sources for statements that you've made that aren't in your link, but you haven't provided them. I've searched for more information, but all I find are variations of the NYT article and web blog posts. I'm finished searching for links to substantiate your claims.

Links. Post them if you want anyone here to believe that your initial post was anything more than a smear attempt. Otherwise it's just more politically motivated BS.
The link is in post #1 of this thread, idiot. Click on it and read the whole thing - including the 24 pages of expert opinion. If you are looking for the court case, and have been paying attention, it was dismissed and the original court lawsuit has never been published (and I've never said it was). All the facts of the case mentioned by me are available within published newspaper articles over the past week.

Nice to see that after seven pages of bullsh.iat ad hominem, some of you guys appear to be interested in bothering to find out some factual information on the case.
"Have the clean racing people run any ads explaining that giving a horse a Starbucks and a chocolate poppyseed muffin for breakfast would likely result in a ten year suspension for the trainer?" - Dr. Andrew Roberts

Last edited by Riot : 06-28-2012 at 09:33 AM.